Parker Yard Greetings Policies
- Payment is required to reserve your desired date. This may be done through PayPal or by check. All checks must clear 72 hours before the reservation date.
- Parker Yard Greetings requires a 72 hour cancellation notice in order to receive a full refund. Less than 72 hours notice and you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to deliver any yard greetings. These events include, but are not limited to, lightning and/or thunderstorms, heavy rain, high winds, snow and any other act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way. We will provide the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- Refunds will not be given due to the client providing the wrong address, the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display, denied access to a gated community, or animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- Refunds will not be given for situations that prevent us from setting up the display and are out of our control.
- Customers will be responsible and invoiced for damaged or missing property.
- For your safety, please do not allow anyone to play on or around the display. Our display items will not safely support the weight of a person leaning, sitting or playing on them.
- Please do not move or rearrange the display.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage or vandalize the signs. Please contact us immediately if you would like the display removed from your yard. If giving as a gift, it is best to notify the recipient and inform them of the guidelines.
- Please keep animals in a secure location during the scheduled set-up and removal times.
- Please do not attach balloons or any other decorations to any part of the display. These have the potential of causing damage to the display.
- If you have a landscaping or lawn care company scheduled, please arrange for them to come before the display is delivered; displays are set-up the evening prior to the date of display.
- We encourage you to inform us of any information or details that would be useful in the set-up of your yard greeting. We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied!
- Parker Yard Greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person, personal property, or animal, during the set-up or removal of a display.
By placing an order with Parker Yard Greetings, you agree to all of the policies outlined above.
Call today or submit the form below to place an order for your upcoming event.